9. Whilst the Company has in force all
appropriate insurances for public liability,
responsibility cannot be accepted for the personal effects of residents or their guests who should take all normal and proper precautions to safeguard their property. Guests cars and their contents whilst parked in Coed Gelert are at their owner's risk.
10. The Company cannot accept any obligation or liability for any alteration or cancellation caused by civil strife, strikes, sickness, bad weather, technical transportation problems or other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
11. It may, if you wish, be possible to change the dates of your holiday, the make up of your party or transfer it to one of the other premises described. There will be an administration fee of £10.00 (plus VAT). Re-arrangements cannot be made less than 2 calendar months prior to the commencement of your original booking.
12. The Wi-Fi service is provided 'as is' with no warranty, no service levels, and no technical support. The Wi-Fi service is a shared service, the end user is responsible for the security of their device. All internet traffic is monitored and will be disclosed to public bodies, including the Police, upon request. Logs will be kept for a minimum of 1 year and contain data including IP address, MAC address, date, time and other details such as name and username that may identify a person. The service shall not be used for offensive or illegal material.
13. Sorry but no pets are allowed.
14. We cannot accept bookings from people under the age of 18 years.
15. Guests are asked to please refrain from smoking within the premises.
16. Properties will be ready for occupation after
3 p.m. on the day of arrival and guests are asked to vacate their holiday cottage by 10.00 a.m. on the day of their departure.